We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Supervisor, to join our company working at the forefront of casting manufacture. This role will be on the weekend shift (a shift allowance is payable).
The successful candidate will report to the Production Manager – Series, and be a key member of the team, supporting and overseeing all aspects of production within the Series business. The candidate will be responsible for working towards improving production output and quality procedures. They will also be responsible for cost control and overseeing health and safety and environmental matters.
- experience in meeting production targets including work output, quality, and reduction of scrap and labour costs.
- experience in developing employee skill levels
- Monitor and report any downtime and problem solving
- Strong management skills and experience of developing direct reports and have good verbal and written communication skills
- The successful candidate will hold a relevant recognised formal qualification or will have demonstrable significant experience in the relevant field